Friday, October 16

Studiopatro




Designed in San Francisco, and cut, screened and sewn in Oakland, Studiopatró was born and raised in northern California. It’s a collaboration of local designers, artists, sewers and friends and their designs are really beautiful. The humble tea towel has become an unlikely canvas for all kinds of creative people, and these are outstanding. I think Christine Weber and company should advance straight to home textiles-- can't you see upholstery here-- curtains, blankets, etc. I actually think these are too nice and too graphically exciting to be tea towels-- I might not ever use them. I want these on pillows, sheets, etc. Beautiful.

5 comments:

boracay island Philippines said...

It’s very beautiful printed fabrics. I like it.

Christchurch Jobs said...

Love it. Prints are very nature like designs. It’s very beautiful

Juliane said...

Super slick - I love how the linen/cotton texture adds to the organic nature of the designs.

wall art

Boracay Condos said...

They have created beautiful prints that I think they can use anywhere other than the tea towels. The neutral colors I have seen here gave me a relaxing and homey feel.

ridhwan ruslan said...

i like it. so unique by the way