Tuesday, October 16

Shadow Puppets Extrordinaire



Andrea Everman works by day making architectural models and was intrigued by the laser cutter she used at work. One day, she laser cut a few of her doodles and Voila! a new business was born. She invested in her very own laser cutter and now makes exceptional shadow puppets most of which have moveable parts. She sells them at craft fairs (I met her at the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago) and online here. Perfect anytime, but especially in October. Andrea’s site also give teachers and parents lots of ideas for playing and teaching with these characters.

2 comments:

Joslyn said...

I love these! what cool gifts they would make...

Modern Craft said...

I know-- I bought three when I first met her and have gone back for 4 more. At $10, they are great presents for kids and adults.