Tuesday, December 2

HOUSE INDUSTRY HOLIDAY





House Industries is a great place to get fonts and some assorted items like Alexander Girard children's product, but now they also carry bags and pillows. I like that they've kept things classic-- simple-- these could be sold at the MOMA design store (maybe they are!) or any higher end home shop. Their new products also include cheese boards and this snappy wrapping paper. You can even get some holiday fonts! It's a tribute to what they've always done best-- spell it out. Great ideas for the typographically inclined!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to

say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com